
We recently put Bre in her first dance class. She has loved it! She asks me every day "Is it dance today?" and as I try to explain to her that dance is only once aweek she get's so disappointed.
She had her first recital at the end of the Summer. They did a Ballet and a Tap routine. I was so proud of her she did such a good job!!

She puts her hands in her mouth when she is nervous! Isn't she just so beautiful. I know I'm her mom so I'm a little prejudice, But that is just what comes with being a mom.
Breannes Dance teacher is great, she is so good with all of those little personalities!

These are Breannes friends. These Girls have all been friends way before Dance. It makes it nice for Breanne to have friends in her class. She is so stinken Happy!

And I just love this picture. Seriously, as I watched her dance this over whelming emotion swelled in my heart! It brought tears to my eyes! I love being a mom to my Beautiful Girls. Sometimes it Scares me to think how fast they grow up but when I have experiences like this I realize that it's going to be all Good!
7 comments:
You are ALIVE!!! She does look so cute... and it is okay to boast about your kids... it is part of the Title of being a mom!! Looks like you had a fun busy summer!
I feel the same as you when I watch Kelsey dance. I feel so proud. Brianne does look so pretty in her ballet outfit. I am glad she is having fun. I think dance is so good for little girls.
One of my very favorite things is watching my daughter dance. I know exactly how you feel!
She sure is a beautiful girl!
Oh my heck Rach,...i LOVE these pics! The last one of you two is for sure my favorite! She's definitely your little girl - everything about her speaks "Rachel!" How fun for you to watch your girls do things like this. You'll have to let me know when she has a recital. I'd really like to come.
P.S. Thanks for the compliment on our blog about the pics. It means a lot. That was a hard thing to do. =0)
Your girls are sooo darling!
Your girls are sooo darling!
She looks so much like her momma! Beautiful!
Post a Comment