We Headed to the Zoo at the beginning Of October. It was a bit cool at first but it ended up to be a beautiful Day. The animals were so active and out enjoying the nice weather. We didn't even have to deal with the crowds! I highly reccomend going to the Zoo in October!:)
Jaycee and her cute little Bed head Hair! She loves her Daddy!
We took a ride on the train. The exhaust train we'll call it!! the girls love the train!
This little monkey Came up to check out the girls. What a funny little looking thing!! I'm sure he was thinking the same thing!
One of my Favorite parts of the Zoo was this little Elephant!! What a cutie! she came running over to the fence her big ears flopping all over as she danced her way to us and then she tried to climb through the fence to play with us. She had us laughing.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love the zoo in the Fall! You got some great pics. The girls are seriously adorable and are growing up so fast. Love your little family!!
This is one thing I've wanted to do with B since he was born because of all the new baby animals. With the weather as it is I think we're going to have to wait til next year. How was your Thanksgiving? Excited for Christmas?
Post a Comment