Alright...... So I am ready to jump back into the Blogging world. What I really mean is that I am ready to start Blogging again. If you haven't noticed I have been on Strike! That's right..... My computer of only a few months crashed and with it took almost a years worth of pictures!! I have been so heart broken! Seriously ask my husband. I cryed real tears!! I sobbed I still have this ache in my tummy that begins to swell into my throte. So from this a hard and painful lesson I have learned. BACK UP EVERYTHING!
So on my blogging strike against I have done Alot of Blog stocking..... I mean following. I cannot believe how many talented and interesting people are out there. Maybe if I read their Blogs long enough it will Rub off on me. Here's hoping!
Okay well I have lot's to post so stay tuned. I promise I will do better.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you will be blogging more. sorry about losing pictures.
Your family is so darling, I can't wait to hear more about what you've been up to.
Rach,...that is sooooo sad! I'm so sorry! I guess one of the positive things about blogging is that you still have the pics that you posted about right? That should give you some motive to keep up on it yeah? Are you ready to do an Old Navy shop again?
Post a Comment