My baby sister went to the Temple recently to be sealed to her husband and adorable precious baby. We were so glad to be apart of it. Congrats Ash! We love you and your super cute Family.
It was a Beautiful Day! Aren't the a cute Family. I loved when the Brought baby Aiden in to be sealed to his mommy and daddy. This little boy has a special place in my heart.
I just added this in because Dave and I don't get many pictures together. I am so grateful for our Marriage! Dave and I were sealed 6 yrs ago in the Salt Lake Temple. It was fun to be there again.
Look at that Smile. What a happy Day! My grandparents and one of my Aunts came. We went and ate afterwards and it was so fun to visit with my Family. A Good Day!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so fantastic! Congrats to your sister! I love going to sealings because it reminds me of how blessed I am to be sealed to my hubby. Looks like it was a wonderful day!
Post a Comment